Victoria Road, Cork City, Co. Cork
- A superbly located ground floor commercial premises/ lock up extending to some 600 sq.ft with excellent frontage to Victoria Road and Albert Road, an area experiencing significant volumes of vehicular and pedestrian traffic at the periphery of the city centre.
- This location is also immediately adjacent to established commercial districts such as Centre Park Road and Monahan Road.
- The extensive facade of the property has been freshly painted and the unit is available immediate occupation.
- This unit would be suitable for a variety of commercial uses and was previously in use as a Tyre Garage for many years.
- The property comprises of a single storey commercial unit/ Lock Up which is available for immediate occupation.
- The unit comprises of an open plan storage/ workshop area with an admin office and WC.
Ground Floor 55.74 SQM 600 SQFT
Total Available 55.74 SQM 600 SQFT
- New Lease terms negotiable
- 1,500 per annum approx.
- 8,000 per annum
- Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agents
- For Further Information Contact: Rob Coughlan
- 621 Sq.M
- 6689 Sq.Ft
- restaurant / bar / hotel
- 1144 Sq.M
- 12316 Sq.Ft
- investment property