Unit 3, East Mall, Paul Street Shopping Centre, Cork City, Co. Cork
- Extremely well positioned ground floor retail unit extending to some 530 sq ft approx.
- The unit benefits from a glazed faade and unrivalled positioning within the Paul Street Shopping Centre, immediately fronting the main entrance doors on to Rory Gallagher Place to capitalize on the phenomenal levels of continuous footfall.
- Adjoining occupiers in the centre include Tesco, Porters, O'Briens Sandwich Bar, Jump Juice Bar, Sky, Wild Design, The Gilded Raven, Caspian Barbers, Elysees Beauty Salon, with additional surrounding occupiers such as The Linen Weaver, Ali's Kitchen, Nandos, Boots and Opera Lane.
- Paul Street Shopping Centre, anchored by a 30,000 sq.ft Tesco Store, has the benefit of being attached to Cork's largest multi-storey car-park with over 730 car spaces in total.
- Paul Street Shopping Centre is located in the heart of Cork City just 100 metres from Patrick Street and at the centre of all Cork's newest retail developments at Cornmarket Centre, Half Moon Street & Opera Lane.
- Total Available Approx. 49.24 SQ.M / 530 SQ.FT
- 4,000 approx. (2019)
Service Charge & Insurance:
- 5,500 approx. plus VAT (2019)
- 2023 Sq.M
- 21780 Sq.Ft
- development land