Unit 20 South Bank, Crosses Green, Cork City, Co. Cork
CITY CENTRE OFFICE SUITE
UNIT 20, SOUTH BANK, CROSSES GREEN, CORK CITY CENTRE
- A well presented private office suite extending to 1,048 sq. ft. with accommodation at first and second floor level within the South Bank Office Development.
- The suite is suitable for immediate occupation and forms part of a wider development arranged over ground and three upper floors.
- The property is situated in a mature and attractive City Centre location in close proximity to the Court House, Washington Street and South Mall and is ideally suited to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
- The property is situated within the attractive courtyard South Bank Office Development in Cork City centre adjacent Wandesford Quay off Clarkes Bridge overlooking the southern channel of the River Lee.
- South Bank is within walking distance to key city centre locations including Washington Street, Patricks Street and the South Mall.
- The area is a well-established business location particularly for the legal profession due to its proximity to Cork Courthouse.
- The property comprises first and second floor self contained office suite overlooking the central courtyard with a landscaped car park.
- The property comprises entrance hall, open plan office on the ground floor with open plan office, toilet, cloakroom and kitchenette on the first floor.
- Access is by way of external stairs to first floor level.
- The property benefits from one reserved car parking space within the courtyard.
- The office suite extends to approximately 97.40 sq.m (1,048 sq.ft). Price 120,000 Title Assumed freehold / long leasehold
- Steven Denehan
- P) 021 427 7717