Uncle Sam's, Main Street, Killeagh, Co. Cork
FOR SALE BY AUCTION, THURSDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2018 AT 3PM, MIDLETON PARK HOTEL
- A double width, mid-terrace, building laid out over ground and first floor with extensive rear yard space and an external outhouse.
- The property extends to approximately 2,800 sq. ft. in total and the Take Away is currently fitted out to an exceptionally high standard.
- Occupying a profile location in the heart of the East Cork village of Killeagh, fronting the Main Street.
- Fully tenanted investment opportunity currently trading as Uncle Sam\'s Take Away & Restaurant under a 20 Year Lease from 1st July 2009 at a current rent of 18,500 per annum plus VAT.
For Sale by Public Auction (unless previously sold) to be held on Thursday 1st November 2018 at 3pm in the Midleton Park Hotel.
Conditions of sale available on request from Ronan Daly Jermyn Solicitors, Cork.
Reasonable Reserve (VAT not applicable)
TENANT REMAINS UNAFFECTED BY THE SALE.
- Located fronting Main Street in the heart of the East Cork Village of Killeagh approximately 35 kms east of Cork City Centre, 15 kms east of Midleton and 13 kms west of Youghal on the N25 Cork - Waterford Road.
- The village of Killeagh provides a host of local services and nearby occupiers include Centra, Londis, The Old Thatch Bar & Restaurant and Kennedy\'s Bar.
- The property comprises a double width mid-terrace, mixed use building laid out over ground and first floor with extensive rear yard space and an external outhouse.
- Internally, the unit is fitted to suit its current use as an immaculately presented Take Away/ Restaurant with ancillary storage and former residential accommodation.
- Property is currently trading as Uncle Sams Take Away under lease for a term of 20 Years from 1st July 2009.
- Next rent review due on 30th June 2021.
- Current rent passing is 18,500 per annum plus VAT. Please note the Landlord is responsible for Building Insurance. (1,600 pa 2018)