The Shamrock Bar, Shanbally, Co. Cork
FOR SALE LICENSER PREMISES
THE SHAMROCK BAR, SHANBALLY, CO. CORK
- Well located public house in Shanbally Village, (with upstairs living accommodation in need of refurbishment).
- The building benefits from a rear store and commercial kitchen leading on to an external beer garden/ smoking area.
- The property is situated on a regular shaped site which we understand extends to approximately 0.06 acres which is covered by the building and an external rear beer garden/ smoking area/ store area.
- The property is located on a corner site with dual frontage to both the N28 and a local road known as Shanbally Mews. Location The property is located in the heart of Shanbally Village, fronting the N28 access road which connects Shanbally with Ringaskiddy port.
- Ringaskiddy serves as an International Ferry Port with the surrounding lands in use for heavy industry and a strong pharmaceutical base. Cork City Centre and the satellite town of Carrigaline are located to the North West and South West approximately 12 and 4.5 miles respectively.
- Currabinny is located to the South East.
- Internally the bar comprises a cleanly presented public bar and lounge area which is divided into different seating sections and serviced with a fully fitted traditional bar counter.
- Internal finishes include a combination of timber and tiled floor covering.
- A number of the internal walls are finished in timber panelling which adds to the traditional character of the property.
- The remainder of the walls are a combination of exposed brick and slabbed, rendered and finished divisions.
- The patron toilets comprising both ladies and gents are centrally situated to the rear of the lounge areas.
- Other ancillary areas include a rear store unit for stock to include bottles, kegs, etc.
- The property benefits from the fitting of a fully integrated walk in cold room/ keg store which runs through a "coffin" cooling system.
- The property does benefit from a small, fitted commercial kitchen which is situated to the rear.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear Smoking Area/ Beer Garden which is partly enclosed by way of translucent plastic sheeting.
- It should be noted that the contents of the property are not included in the sale.
Gross Floor Area Sq. M Approx. Sq. Ft Approx.
Bar/ Lounge Area 94.00 1,012
Toilet Block 14.85 160
Kitchen Area 7.44 80
Cold Room/ Stores 21.70 234
Total Area 137.99 1,486
Viewing Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agent;
Maurice Cohalan 087 2555 790 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Coughlan 086 3264 320 (E) email@example.com