The Meeting Place Bar, Connolly Street, Midleton, Co. Cork
FOR SALE BY TENDER
NON-TRADING PUBLIC HOUSE
Tender Date: 12 Noon, Wednesday 6th September, 2017
The Meeting Place Bar, 8, 9 & 10 Connolly Street, Midleton, Co. Cork
- An opportunity to purchase a substantial well-known non-trading public house at 8 & 9 Connolly Street with disused overhead accommodation (in need of refurbishment & modernisation) and adjoining disused residential dwelling at 10 Connolly Street.
- The property is mid terraced, fronting Connolly Street only, situated off Midletons Main Street. Adjoining occupiers include; Permanent TSB, Boylesports and Brosnan's Pharmacy.
- This three storey property benefits from a yard / smoking area to the rear of the property which includes a two storey annexed building which currently houses the coffin cooling system, store and gents toilets.
- Internally the ground floor comprises a bar and lounge area opening out to the rear serviced with a fitted traditional wraparound bar counter.
- 8 & 9 Connolly Street extends to approximately 333 sq.m (3,588 sq.ft).
- We have been informed that the Ordinary 7 Day Licence previously attached to the property has lapsed and it will be a purchasers responsibility to have it re-instated (if required).
Description Sq M Sq Ft
Main Bar 136 1,465
First Floor 133 1,430
Second Floor 64 693
Total Approx. 333 3,588
Outbuilding 55 594
- All tenders should be clearly marked The Meeting Place and returned for the attention of Mr. Steven Denehan, Cohalan Downing, 88 South Mall, Cork before 12 noon on Wednesday 6th September 2017.
- Mr. John OTMhea, Byrne Wallace.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agent;
- Steven Denehan
- E-mail: email@example.com