Site at Lehenaghmore, Doughcloyne, Co. Cork
SUPERB DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Site at Doughcloyne Lehenaghmore, Cork
- Excellent location near Togher Cross Roundabout
- Conveniently located approximately 3.2km south of Cork City Centre
- Site extends to approximately 0.27 hectares (0.66 acres)
- Positive planning history with permission previously granted for 10 residential units
- Zoned Existing Built Up Area
- Sole selling agent Cohalan Downing is delighted to offer for sale by private treaty this development opportunity located in this densely populated and popular City suburb adjacent to popular residential developments such as Greenwood Estate and Palmbury Orchard.
- The opportunity now exists to acquire this development site which has a positive planning history.
- The subject site is located at the junction of Togher Road and Leghanmore Hill, just north of Lenaghmore Industrial Estate and south of the N40 South Ring Road.
- This edge of city residential site and its surrounding area is mixed in character containing mature and modern residential developments.
- The property consists of an approx. 0.66 acre (0.27 ha) development site.
- The site has a level topography with screening provided by mature trees and hedgerows to the south.
- There is approx. 31 metres of frontage to Togher Road on its western boundary.
- Under planning reference 06/4316 conditional planning was granted for the construction of 10 no. dwelling houses comprising of two separate blocks of townhouses.
- An extension of permission was granted in 2011 and expired in 2016.
- We understand that mains water & drainage are available however interested parties are required to satisfy themselves on the adequacy and availability of all services to the property.
- On application to the sole selling agent.
- Steven Denehan
- 16187 Sq.M
- 174240 Sq.Ft
- Industrial Site