The Pinecroft Bar/Lounge & Off Licence, Cooney's Lane, Grange, Co. Cork
Investment / Retail / Development / Commercial Licenced Premises For Sale
- An opportunity to acquire a well established Bar (vacant possession) and Off-Licence (currently income producing) in a densely populated residential location.
- Situated on the profile corner junction of Cooney's Lane and Grange Road.
- Douglas Village is located just 2kms to the north east and the Kinsale Road Roundabout just 2km to the north west. In excess of 1,000 Residential dwellings are located within a 1km radius of the property providing a readily established catchment for future business growth.
- This substantial property extends to some 6,689 sq.ft (621.5 sq.m) standing on a level site of 0.6 acres (0.24 ha) approx. with ample circulation space and car parking.
- This is a great opportunity to acquire an existing business is a prime location with obvious potential for future development and expansion.
Gross Indicative Floor Areas
Bar/ Lounge 305.6 sq.m / 3,289 sq.ft
Off Licence 194.2 sq.m /2,090 sq.ft
Loft Storage Area 121.7 sq.m / 1,310 sq.ft
Total Approx. 621.5 sq.m / 6,689 sq.ft
- The property is zoned Existing Built Up Area, under the LAP 2017 Development Boundaries: Cork City - South Environs
- While the property can be made available with Vacant Possession, the Off License is currently held under a management agreement for an annual fee of 40,000 + VAT plus 50% of rates and additional outgoings (approx. 52,000 pa 2018).
- Further details can be made available, on request, to identified parties.
- Annual Rates of 22,000 approx. (2018)
- All mains services connected
- Ordinary 7 Day Licence with no endorsements
- Saundra McNally, McNally Campbell Solicitors,Victoria House, Victoria Road, Cork.
Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agents:
- Malcolm Tyrrell Phone: 087-2554116
- Rob Coughlan Phone: 086-3264320
- 1152 Sq.M
- 12400 Sq.Ft
- Restaurant / Bar / Hotel