O'Donovan House, Courtstown Park, Little Island, Co. Cork
COMMERCIAL WAREHOUSE UNIT OVER 32,000 sq. ft on 1.9 ACRES
O'DONOVAN HOUSE, COURTSTOWN PARK, LITTLE ISLAND,CO CORK
- Extremely well presented, detached, commercial warehouse unit with ancillary office accommodation extending to some 32,854 sq. ft approx. on a secure site of 1.9 Acres.
- Currently divided as two warehouse units and suitable for single occupation. Property benefits from substantial circulation areas and yard space and the warehouse is fitted with a multitude of Dock Levellers and Roller Shutter doors for ease of freight distribution.
- Situated in Courtstown, Little Island, a well established and popular commercial location which benefits from excellent access to the City Centre, the South Ring Road network and Cork Airport.
- Adjoining occupiers in the area include, DB Schenker, Fastway Couriers, Ballymaloe Country Relish and Kuehne & Nagel.
- A substantial commercial warehouse unit which extends to a footprint of some 30,100 sq.ft (2,797 sq. m) with a minimum eaves height of approx. 19ft (5.8m) and an apex height of 20ft (6.2m) .
- The unit stands on a secure site of 1.9 acres (0.77ha) approx. and benefits from an abundance of on site car parking and circulation space.
- The warehouse section is divided in to two separate units with independent access.
- The larger unit has 2 dock levellers and 4 roller shutter doors with an additional 2 roller shutter doors to the smaller warehouse.
- The unit further benefits from separate pedestrian access doors to the front and side and a large roller shutter door to the front.
- The unit also features a part concrete mezzanine.
- Internally the ground floor comprises of a reception/office area, expansive warehouse, W.C. and rear storage area. The first floor is fitted with private offices, boardroom, staff canteen, toilet facilities and additional storage areas.
Gross Floor Area Sq. M Approx. Sq. Ft Approx.
Ground Floor Office/ Reception 255 2,745
Ground Floor Warehouse 1 1,559 16,780
Ground Floor Warehouse 2 983 10,584
Total Ground Floor 2,797 30,109
First Floor Mezzanine 255 2,745
Total First Floor 255 2,745
Total Area 3,052 32,854
- The property is situated in Courtstown, Little Island, approximately 10 kms east of Cork City Centre and in close proximity to the Dunkettle interchange which connects to the N8 Cork to Limerick/Dublin road and the South Ring road network which is the main artery linking Little Island with Cork Airport, West Cork and onto Kerry through the Ballincollig By-Pass.
- Little Island is a well established Industrial and Commercial location with a number of industrial parks and business parks including Euro Business Park, East Gate Business & Retail Park, Sitecast Industrial Estate, GB Business Park, Courtstown Industrial Estate, IDA Industrial Park, etc.
- Approx. 33,500 per annum (2016).
Mr. Patrick Dorgan
Coakley Moloney Solicitors 49 South Mall Cork
Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agents;