Kiosk 3, Grand Parade, Cork City, Co. Cork
On The Instructions Of Cork City Council
Kiosk 3, Grand Parade Boardwalk, Cork City
- Kiosk unit extending to 430sq ft/ 40sqm approx.
- Ideal for a multitude of uses to include Retail/ Caf/ Food, etc.
- Bright space with extensive glazed faade.
- Excellent location on the pedestrianised boardwalk plaza fronting the River Lee adjacent to South Mall and Grand Parade.
- Contemporary styled building with potential outdoor licensed area.
- Completed Proposals to be returned to Cohalan Downing by 25th September 2017 Location
- The property is situated on the corner of the Grand Parade and South Mall fronting the River Lee.
- The property comprises a purpose-built kiosk unit finished with full height glazed elevations. Kiosk No. 3 benefits from an attractive aspect with potential outdoor seating area, subject to Licence.
- The accommodation and approximate gross floor area is as follows: Kiosk 3 40sqm 430sq ft
- All mains services are connected to the property.
- €4,600 per annum approx.
Lease/Street Furniture License
- A new 4 Year 9 Month lease is being offered for the property.
- The tenant can apply for a street furniture licence for the outdoor area, if required.
- The tenant must comply with the street licence terms and conditions which are subject to review.
- Interested parties are invited to submit their proposals and business plans for the use of the unit.
- Completed proposal documents should be addressed to Cohalan Downing, 88 South Mall, Cork, on or before 4pm Monday 25th September 2017 in a sealed envelope to be marked: "Kiosk 3 Grand Parade Boardwalk".
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria which shall be of primary importance:
- Financial Offer (In terms of the annual rent proposed)
- Suitability of the Proposed Use (In terms of contribution to the vitality and character of Cork City)
- Deliverability (In terms of financial capacity and previous track record of the applicant to deliver the proposed use in the most realistic time frame)
No conditional offers will be considered. Cork City Council does not bind itself to accepting the highest or indeed any proposal submitted.
- Law Agent, Law Department, Cork City Council, City Hall, Cork.
- Rob Coughlan 086 326 4320
- Maurice Cohalan 087 255 5790
- 1161 Sq.M
- 12500 Sq.Ft
- Restaurant / Bar / Hotel