Industrial Unit, Courtstown Industrial Park, Little Island, Co. Cork
OVER 20,000 sq. ft on 1 ACRE COMMERCIAL WAREHOUSE UNIT
- Substantial, detached, industrial/ commercial warehouse unit with ancillary office accommodation extending to a GEA of some 20,640 sq. ft approx. on a secure site of 1 Acre.
- Standing on a secure site of 1 acre (0.4ha) approx. and benefiting from a fitted weighbridge along with an abundance of on site car parking and circulation space.
- Situated in Courtstown, Little Island, a well established and popular commercial location which benefits from excellent access to the City Centre, the South Ring Road network and Cork Airport.
- Adjoining occupiers in the area include, DB Schenker, Fastway Couriers, Ballymaloe Country Relish and Kuehne & Nagel.
- Gross External Floor Area
- Ground Floor Office/ Reception: 186Sq. M Approx. / 2,000 Sq. Ft Approx.
- Ground Floor Warehouse : 1,546 Sq. M Approx. / 16,640 Sq. Ft Approx.
- Total Ground Floor : 1,732 Sq. M Approx. / 18,640 Sq. Ft Approx.
- First Floor Mezzanine : 186Sq. M Approx. / 2,000 Sq. Ft Approx.
- Total Area : 1,918Sq. M Approx. / 20,640 Sq. Ft Approx.
- A substantial, detached, industrial/ commercial warehouse unit which extends to a GEA of some 20,640 sq.ft (1,918 sq. m) with a minimum eaves height of approx. 19ft (5.8m) and an apex height of 23ft (7m) .
- The unit stands on a secure site of 1 acre (0.4ha) approx. and benefits from a fitted weighbridge along with an abundance of on site car parking and circulation space.
- The warehouse section is fitted with grade level roller shutter doors to the side and rear elevations.
- The unit further benefits from separate pedestrian access doors to the front and side. Internally the ground floor comprises of a reception area with a series of office and ancillary staff areas, expansive warehouse, and W.C's. and a part concrete mezzanine floor.
- The property is situated in Courtstown, Little Island, approximately 10 kms east of Cork City Centre and in close proximity to the Dunkettle interchange which connects to the N8 Cork to Limerick/Dublin road and the South Ring road network which is the main artery linking Little Island with Cork Airport, West Cork and onto Kerry through the Ballincollig By-Pass.
- Little Island is a well established Industrial and Commercial location with a number of industrial parks and business parks including Euro Business Park, East Gate Business & Retail Park, Sitecast Industrial Estate, GB Business Park, Courtstown Industrial Estate and Harbour Point Business Park.
- Approx. 19,000 per annum (2019).
- Mr. Sean Cahill, C.W. Ashe & Co, Solicitors, South Square, Macroom, Co. Cork
- Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agents; Rob Coughlan or Brian Olden
- 936 Sq.M
- 10072 Sq.Ft