Harpers Creek Glounthaune Cork
Harper’s Creek, overlooking Harper’s Island is a new development of A-rated 2, 3 & 4 bedroom contemporary family homes from O’Mahony Developments and situated on a beautiful, greenfield site bounded by millennia-old limestone walls.
COME HOME TO GLOUNTHANE
We know that location is still the most important factor when you’re looking for your new home.
But character, choice and quality are serious considerations that you wish were on offer too. And in an ideal world, they would be. At Harper’s Creek, they are!
Nestled alluringly at the south east corner of Glounthaune village, Harper's Creek is developed on a pristine site that will provide 174 A-rated contemporary homes of varying layouts and sizes.
Ranging from townhouses to large detached homes, there is a home here to suit you through all the stages of your life. From finding your first to deciding which will be your forever home, these stylish, timeless and future-proof homes in this carefully planned development will satisfy your exacting requirements.
CHARACTER and LAYOUT
Meticulous attention to detail has been given to ensure these beautiful homes become timeless properties. The build quality, the highest standard of interior finishes and the considered layouts of each house type ensure that the properties, will retain their appeal and value well into the future.
We’ve thought about these aspects so that you can concentrate on individualising these well-designed homes to reflect your unique sense of style. Each home is designed to maximise through-flow and space. Open-plan social areas mean that communication is enhanced. Each space is appointed to make the best use of natural light, and storage has been carefully planned throughout.
In an exceptional natural setting of the Glounthaune Estuary, Harper's Creek is in one of the best connected locations in the greater Cork area. Situated south east of Cork City, Harper's Creek is 7km from Cork City Centre, a journey that can be undertaken in the least stressful manner by walking to the adjacent Glouthane train stop, alighting at Kent Station, finding yourself in the city, door-to door in less than half an hour.
Minutes from the excellent N25 road network, the M8 motorway and Cork Airport means that even the furthest reaches are easily achieved by car. More immediate concerns such as the provision of schools, recreation opportunities, sports facilities and shopping are within easy reach, starting with the village of Glounthane itself.
Family outings and shopping trips to Fota, Cobh and Midleton are also options on the train, as well as connection to the main line service in the city.
O’Mahony Developments are committed to the highest professional standards in architectural design, build quality, finishing and fit out. Our goal is to create homes that you and your family will delight in for generations to come and that contribute to a lasting and worthy architectural legacy.
House Type Description Size Price
1A 2 Bed Townhouse 90sqm/967sqft €285,000
2A 3 Bed End Terrace 110sqm/1184sqft €320,000
2B 3 Bed End Terrace 111sqm/1195sqft €320,000
2A 3 Bed Semi Detached 110sqm/1184sqft €330,000
2B 3 Bed Semi Detached 111sqm/1195sqft €330,000
3A 3 Bed Semi Detached 107sqm/1152sqft €330,000
2A1 3 Bed Semi Detached 123sqm/1324sqft €350,000
2B1 3 Bed Semi Detached 124sqm/1335sqft €350,000
4A 4 Bed Semi Detached 147sqm/1582sqft €395,000
4B 4 Bed Semi Detached 145sqm/1560sqft €395,000
4A1 4 Bed Semi Detached 156sqm/1679sqft €420,000
4B1 4 Bed Semi Detached 158sqm/1700sqft €420,000
5A 4 Bed Detached 161sqm/1733sqft €485,000
6A1 4 Bed Detached 180sqm/1938sqft €505,000
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Distinctive and elegant high-quality elevations comprising of rendered finishes and brickwork finish
- Harpers Creek homes are of concrete block construction.
- High quality PVC gutters and downpipes.
- High Quality Reconstituted Granite stone surrounds and window-cills tovarious front elevations.
- Outdoor tap provided at rear
- Private rear gardens seeded for grass with boundaries clearly defined with a combination of timber fence and block walls.
- Attractive paved front driveway to each house.
- External lighting to front and rear doors.
Windows and Doors
- High quality and energy efficient uPvc double glazed windows.
- High performance and energy efficient uPvc external doors to include French double doors to rear patio.
- Elegant energy efficient, Ultra-tech Timber external door with glazed section to front door to provide additional natural light.
- Each property enjoys extra height 2.8m/9ft high ceilings to the groundfloor
- Walls and ceilings are finished smooth and walls painted a neutral colour with white ceiling.
- White internal doors of a contemporary style with qualitychrome ironmongery.
- White skirting’s and architraves to complement the internal doors.
- Timber newels and balustrades on staircases.
- High quality fitted kitchen designed to maximise storage and reflect modern interior trends.
- Modern extractor fan provided.
- Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- The utility room allows for a fitted countertop and is plumbed for a washing / condenser dryer machine. *where applicable depending on house type Wardrobes
- Generous style forward robes fitted in at least one bedroom
Bathrooms and En-Suites
- All bathrooms and en-suites fitted with high quality white sanitary ware with low profile shower trays (where applicable).
- Pumped showers
- Generous electrical specification throughout.
- TV point / data points to living room and master bedroom.
- Wired for broadband and satellite.
- Smoke / heat detectors fitted as standard.
- All Harpers Creek Homes are enabled for smart home technology
Heating And Ventilation System
- The central heating system is a modern air source heat pump. The system provides energy efficient and responsive central heating and large capacity hot water storage.
- Zoned heating controls.
- Responsive underfloor heating to all ground floor areas.
- High output radiators to first floor areas.
- High levels of insulation are incorporated in the roofs, walls and floors.
- Fresh air ventilation is provided by an efficient Mechanical ventilation system.
- All homes in Harpers Creek are A-Rated and incorporate sustainable renewable technology which results in low CO2 homes and lower energy costs. High levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roof also future proof the homes with high levels of comfort. Air tight membrane provided for extra comfort and efficiency.
- Each house will be covered by a Homebond 10 year Structural Guarantee.
- Phase 1 of Harpers Creek is currently under construction and for sale off plan. Should you have any queries at all please contact Suzanne Tyrrell of Cohalan Downing
Disclaimer: O’Mahony Developments Limited and their agents give note that the particulars and information contained here do not form any part of any offer or contract and are for guidance only. The particulars, descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, permissions or licences for use or occupation, access and any other details, such as prices or any other outgoings are for guidance only and are subject to change. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Whilst care has been taken in the preparation of this communication, intending purchasers, Lessees or any third party should not rely on particulars and information contained here as statements of fact but must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of details given to them. Neither O’Mahony Developments Limited nor any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) in relation to the property and neither O’Mahony Developments Limited, their agents nor any of its employees nor the vendor or lessor shall be liable for any loss suffered by an intending purchaser/ Lessees or any third party arising from the particulars or information contained in this communication.