Former Holly Hill Inn, Harbour View Road, Hollyhill, Co. Cork
Owner Occupier/ Asset Management/ Investment Opportunity
Former Holly Hill Inn, Harbour View Road, Hollyhill, Cork
- An opportunity to acquire a substantial licensed premises together with an adjoining Off Licence on an enclosed site extending so some 0.33 acres approx. located in a densely populated area to north of Cork city centre and adjacent to Hollyhill Shopping Centre.
- The entire, which is not currently trading, is being offered for sale with the benefit of vacant possession and ample on site parking.
- The ground floor Bar area is well laid out with a traditional fitted central bar counter.
- Accommodation includes lounge areas, snugs, raised seating areas, W.C, Smoking area, etc.
- This purpose built bar is serviced by a basement level cellar with substantial storage, ancillary/ admin and coldroom facilities.
- The property also benefits from an adjoining off licence. The Hollyhill Inn represents a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial licenced premises with and enclosed site for owner occupation.
- The property also offers superb development potential given its size, location and proximity to adjoining occupiers such as Singletons SuperValu, Lloyds Pharmacy and the Hollyhill Library.
Description Sq M Sq Ft
Cellar/Basement 173 1,862
Main Bar 405 4,360
Off Licence 81 872
Total Approx. 659 7,094
Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agent;
- Maurice Cohalan
- Rob Coughlan
- 186 Sq.M
- 2000 Sq.Ft