Bawnavota, Kinsale, Co. Cork
- A very good detached house on an elevated site extending to 1 acre approximately with outstanding views south and west over Charles Fort and the Bandon River.
- The house has great privacy and is ideally located just minutes from the town of Kinsale and within walking distance of Summer Cove.
- Cork Airport is just 20 minutes away.
- This fine property has great potential having the benefit of a self-contained granny flat, a useful range of outside storage houses, a gym area and a swimming pool.
- The house has a quiet location being close to the town of Kinsale with all its services but yet occupying a terrific private rural situation
Quarry tiled floor, double doors leading through into entrance hall
Entrance Hall 4.76m x 3.38
Hardwood flooring, cloak space under stairs, stairwell to first floor. Double height ceiling with overhead balcony.
WC and wash hand basin
Kitchen / Breakfast Area 7.55m x 3.58m
Ceramic tiled floor, fitted eye and ground level units, integrated appliances including ceramic hob, double oven, dishwasher, extractor hood over hob, double bowl stainless steel sink unit, two steps down to breakfast area with fireplace and double doors leading out to south facing deck with panoramic views.
Utility Area 2.98m x 2.17m
Plumbed for automatic machines, fitted storage presses.
Downstairs Bedroom 3.39m x 3.07m
Wet Room Shower, wash hand basin and wc.
Study 3.97m x 4.11m
Double doors leading through into the lounge room
Lounge Room 6.46m x 3.97m plus 3.88m x 2.1m
Ornate fireplace with solid fuel stove, recessed lighting Conservatory Area Large picture windows, sliding doors out to patio, fabulous views south over the Estuary, Charles Fort and Bandon River.
Self-Contained Unit (Separate access from outside)
Kitchen / Living Room 6.87m x 3.99m
First Floor Bedroom 7.50m x 3.47m
Incorporating Ensuite Shower Room Electric shower, wash hand basin and wc, fully tiled.
Bedroom 5.51m x 3.58m
Hardwood flooring Incorporating Ensuite Shower Room Electric shower, wash hand basin and wc.
Main Bedroom 5.08m x 6.46m
Fitted wardrobe, built in shelving area, walk in dressing room
Ensuite Bathroom Bath, wash hand basin, wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting
Gym Area 5.65m x 5.58m
Self-contained detached timber framed unit (temporary structure), timber floor and walls, used as gym and training area.
Self-Contained Unit Living / Kitchen Area 5.01m x 4.96m
Kitchen - Sink unit, fitted presses, extractor hood
Shower, wash hand basin and wc
Bedroom (overhead) 4.07m x 2.75m
- Deck Area Barbeque area, magnificent views out towards Charlesfort and the Bandon River
- Swimming Pool 10.0m x 5.0m
- Shed (timber structure) 5.8m x 4.3m
- Gardens laid out in lawns with mature trees, fruit trees.
- Well Water (2 wells on site)
- Septic Tank
- As you are coming into Kinsale you will turn left at the boat where there are signs for the Macdonald Hotel. You will proceed for 2.2km down that road and it just on the right beyond Harbour Hill Farm.