Ballinahina, Dublin Pike, Co. Cork
Commercial Building On 5.5 Acres Approx.
BALLINAHINA, DUBLIN PIKE, CORK
- The property comprises a detached, commercial unit extending to a footprint of approximately 1,858 Sq.m (20,000 sq ft) with additional mezzanine floors, together with car parking facilities and vehicular circulation areas, set down areas and hardcore yard space set on an overall site extending to some 5.5 Acres/ (2.23 ha) approx.
- The property is modern and extremely well presented with an abundance of loading doors both front and back and benefits from a minimum eaves height of 6m with an apex height of 9m.
- The property can be sold with vacant possession (if required) and is currently occupied under 2 short term licence agreements equating to 64,000 per annum with the users trading as a commercial vehicle testing centre and commercial vehicle sales & parts centre.
- Ample space and provision on site for further development and growth (subject to PP).
- The property is located at Ballinahina, Dublin Pike, approximately 6.5kms from Cork City Centre.
- The property is positioned just 3km north of the City North Business Park with easy access to the North Ring Road (N20) and Dublin Hill Lower.
Description Sq.M. Approx. Sq.Ft. Approx.
Ground Floor Reception/ offices/ stores/
canteen/ sales counter/ meetings rooms/
server room 424.7 4,571
First Floor open plan storage area with
meeting room off. 437.21 4,706
Attic Level Storage Area 240.7 2,590
Ground Floor Garage/ Workshop/ Service Bays 891.44 9,595
First Floor over Service Bays - Canteen 28.14 304
First Floor over Service Bays - Storage Area 25.1 270
Ground Floor Test Centre 475.39 5,118
Ground Floor Waiting Area 46.12 496
Total 2,568.8 27,650
Strictly by prior appointment with;
- Rob Coughlan
- Maurice Cohalan