9 Dyke Parade, Cork City, Co. Cork
PERIOD OFFICE BUILDING FOR SALE WITH VACANT POSSESSION
- A fantastic opportunity to acquire a substantial three storey plus attic period property with a due south rear aspect in the heart of Cork City Centre in this established location.
- The property incorporates many attractive original period features to include fanlight, ceiling mouldings and exceptional floor to ceiling height and is located on the door step of the Tyndall National Institute and immediately adjacent to the Mercy Hospital and UCC.
- Accommodation is light filled and well laid out with well-proportioned rooms and a good standard of fit out.
- Previously in use as office accommodation, however the style and location of the building presents a fantastic opportunity to explore alternative uses if preferred, (SPP).
- The property extends to some 3,000 sq.ft approx. with a rear courtyard.
- This is a highly sought after location on Dyke Parade immediately opposite the Tyndall National Institute and one of the largest training hospitals in the city - The Mercy Hospital.
- Located within a few minutes walk of the city centre, Presentation Brothers College and UCC in addition to The River Lee Hotel, the Mardyke, Fitzgerald\'s Park and Sundays Well.
- The property is currently vacant and was previously in use as office suites with potential for a wide variety of alternative uses to include educational, residential or guesthouse subject to planning permission.
- The property may also be converted to a stylish imposing single period home.
- The property is listed on the Record of Protected Structures: Ref. No PS584
- Basement/Lower Ground Floor - 12.63 SQM / 136 SQFT
- Ground Floor - 50.23SQM / 541 SQFT
- Half Landing - 11.94SQM / 129 SQFT
- First Floor - 77.82 SQM / 838 SQFT
- Second Floor - 79.95SQM / 861SQFT
- Third Floor/Attic - 45.46SQM / 489SQFT
- Total Area - 278.03SQM / 2994SQFT
- Mr Jerome O\'Sullivan of J W O\'Donovan Solicitors53 South Mall, Cork. P) 021-7300200
- Strictly by prior appointment with Rob Coughlan
- 140 Sq.M
- 1507 Sq.Ft