7 Adelaide Place, St. Lukes, Co. Cork
Residential Refurbishment/Investment Opportunity
7 ADELAIDE PLACE, ST LUKES, CORK
- A fantastic opportunity to acquire a substantial residential mid-terrace property with a due south aspect over looking Cork City Centre in this settled and established residential area.
- The property, which dates back to c. 1840, was previously in use as 9 bedsits and retains many of the original period features to include ornate fireplaces and ceiling mouldings, exceptional floor to ceiling height and traditional tiled floors.
- Requiring significant refurbishment and upgrading, the property also provides scope for a new purchaser to completely redevelop the property in to a multi-let residential investment.
- At present, the property extends to over 3,500 sq.ft with an internal courtyard, rear outhouses and access from both front and rear.
- Situated in a quite cul-de-sac adjacent to the City centre with gardens and private car parking
Floor Sq. M Approx. Sq. Ft Approx.
Ground Floor 95.6 1,029
First Floor 89.7 965
Second Floor 71.0 764
Third Floor 71.9 774
Total Area 328.2 3,532
Strictly by prior appointment with;
- Rob Coughlan
- Mobile: 086 326 4320
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 1152 Sq.M
- 12400 Sq.Ft
- Restaurant / Bar / Hotel