68 North Main Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
- No. 68 North Main Street is an attractive city centre retail premises located on this busy thoroughfare, with large levels of continuous footfall.
- The property occupies a prime location with large glazed frontage on to North Main Street, adjacent to the junction with Castle Street and Liberty Street.
- The building comprises a mid-terrace premises extending to 1,570 sq.ft approx. with a ground floor retail area extending to 620 sq.ft approx. with rear external storage.
- The upper floors comprise of ancillary office accommodation and additional storage.
- Adjoining occupiers include, Tony's Bistro, Mad, Fujifilm, Fast Al's, and NCBI
- Ground Floor - Retail 620sq.ft / 57.6 sq.m
- First Floor - Ancillary Office/ Storage 574sq.ft / 53.3 sq.m
- Second Floor - Ancillary Office/ Storage 376sq.ft / 34.9sq.m
- Total Approx - 1,570sq.ft / 145.8sq.m
- Flexible terms available
- Approx. 5,172 per annum.
Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agents