50 Shandon Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
Mixed Use Refurbishment/Redevelopment Opportunity
50 SHANDON STREET, CORK CITY
- A fantastic opportunity to acquire a substantial mixed use property with over 100 ft of side access to St Ritas Villas, with a due south aspect towards the River Lee & Cork City Centre.
- The property was previously in use as a ground floor retail unit with owners accommodation at first floor level and 4 bedsits overhead. To the rear of the property is a former grain store which was subsequently used as a furniture making workshop.
- The property further benefits from a disused cellar.
- No 50 Shandon Street retains many of the original features to include ornate ceiling mouldings.
- Requiring significant refurbishment and upgrading, the property also provides scope for a new purchaser to completely redevelop the property in to a multi-let residential investment (SPP).
- At present, the property extends to some 4,685 sq.ft with access directly on to Shandon Street and further side access to St Ritas Villas which adjoining the property through the archway shared with the Post Office.
- Ground Floor: Part Retail /Part Storage 145.8sqm / 1,569sq ft
- First Floor: Part Residential/ Part Storage 137.4sqm / 1,479sq ft
- Second Floor: Part Residential/ Part Storage 121.2sqm / 1,305sq ft
- Third Floor/ Attic: Residential 30.9sqm / 332sq ft
- Total Area 435.3sqm / 4,685sqft
Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment with;
- Rob Coughlan E-mail: email@example.com
- Maurice Cohalan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 93 Sq.M
- 1000 Sq.Ft