44 North Main Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
TENANT REMAINS UNAFFECTED BY THE SALE
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a prominent four storey retail investment premises fronting North Main Street, in the heart of Cork City Centre close to all local amenities and services.
- North Main Street has traditionally been one of the strongest trading streets in the City Centre. It is the main access route through to St. Patricks Street from North Gate Bridge and enjoys extensive levels of daily footfall.
- The building extends to approx. 2,440 sq.ft and is currently occupied under a 35 year lease from December 1989 with a passing rent of 21,000 per annum.
- The property is situated on the busy retail thoroughfare of North Main Street in Cork City Centre adjacent to its intersection with Castle Street and Liberty Street and only moments from Patrick Street, Grand Parade and Cornmarket Street.
- Adjacent occupiers include Ryan's Bar, Mr Price, Euro Giant and Bradleys Specialist Off-Licence & Foodstore.
- The property comprises a mid-terrace 4 storey building with a traditional red brick facade.
- The ground floor is currently in retail use and the upper floors are used for ancillary storage.
- The property is listed on the Record of Protected Structures: Ref. No PS1053
- Ground Floor: 65.6 SQM / 707 SQFT
- First Floor: 63.3 SQM / 681 SQFT
- Second Floor: 48.5 SQM / 522 SQFT
- Third Floor: 49.3 SQM / 531 SQFT
- Total Floor Area: 226.7 SQM / 2441 SQFT
- Fully tenanted investment opportunity currently trading as Reflex (Men's Fashions) under a 35 Year Lease from December 1989 at a current passing rent of 21,000 per annum.
- TENANT REMAINS UNAFFECTED BY THE SALE.
- Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agents; Rob Coughlan