4 East Beach, Cobh, Co. Cork
4 EAST BEACH, COBH, CO. CORK
- Opportunity to acquire a mid\"terrace mixed use building extending over 4 floors.
- Prime commercial location in the heart of Cobh Town Centre.
- Fully let property
- Combined rent roll of approximately 37,500 per annum.
- The property enjoys stunning sea views of Cork Harbour.
- Neighbouring occupiers in the immediate area include Murphy's Centra, Care Plus Pharmacy, English Auctioneers and the Keen House.
- The property comprises a mid-terraced four storey mixed use building with a fully fitted cafe restaurant on the ground floor and apartments overhead. Independent access to living accommodation consisting of 4 apartments over four floors and enjoying panoramic views of Cork Harbour.
- The ground floor caf/restaurant extends to approximately 80 sq.m. (828 sq.ft.) and comprises a ground floor dining area with c.40 covers, commercial kitchen with prep room and cold store, in addition to ladies and gents w.c. and staff office.
- The property has substantial frontage to East Beach with exceptional sea views and backs on to an elevated terrace of houses off Harbour Hill.
- The subject property is situated on the western end of East Beach where it meets West Beach. Both East Beach and West Beach are a single road from east to west and would be classed as the main retail thoroughfare of the Town Centre.
- The surrounding properties are predominantly commercial in nature while Harbour Row and Lynchs Quay to the east are a mixture of commercial and residential.
- Steven Denehan, Cohalan Downing, 88 South Mall, Cork
- E) email@example.com
- P) (021) 427 7717
- Liz Hannon, English Auctioneers, 2 East Beach, Cobh, Co. Cork
- E) firstname.lastname@example.org
- P) (021) 481 1494