37 Washington Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
Ground Floor Retail/Commerical Unit
- Prominent south facing ground floor retail/ commercial unit located in a prime city centre position benefitting from substantial volumes of passing traffic and footfall.
- Situated immediately adjacent to the Courthouse on Washington Street with a host of established professional services, bars and restaurants in the immediate area.
- The ground floor extends to approx. 800 sq.ft and was previously in use as a Salad Deli with a large window display.
- The unit further benefits from a rear access to facilitate deliveries, etc. Suited to a multitude of different uses (SPP)
- No 37 Washington Street is a ground floor commercial unit within a terraced building with rear access.
- The ground floor extends to a total area of approx. 800 sq.ft and is currently laid out as a Salad Deli.
- The premises has a large glazed window display to the front and would be suitable for a multitude of uses (Subject to PP).
- The property occupies an extremely well situated central position adjacent to the Courthouse on Washington Street close to the intersections between Washington Street, Cross Street and South Main Street.
- Washington Street is an extremely busy thoroughfare, which links the city centre with UCC and the western suburbs.
- Patrick Street, CorkTM premier retail thoroughfare is to the east and the South Mall, CorkTM premier office location is to the south-east.
- The subject property is located on the northern side of Washington Street with neighbouring occupiers to include Liberty Grill, The Spitjack and Reardens Bar .
- Strictly by Prior Appointment with Sole Agents
- investment property