37 Oliver Plunkett Street Lower / Connell Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
- A high profile City Centre corner premises situated just a minutes walk from Patrick St. & South Mall and immediately adjacent to the popular City Quarter / Lapps Quay area.
- Site Area: 0.05 Acres Approx.
- Ground Floor Area: 2,200 sq. ft approx. plus Mezzanine level of 2,200 sq. ft approx.
- Property benefits from frontage to both Oliver Plunkett Street Lower and Connell Street. Former Motor Cycle Showroom and Workshop.
- Property is situated in an area zoned "City Centre Retail Area" under the Cork City Development Plan 2015 - 2021. "Retailing is prioritised in this area but not to the exclusion of other land use types. Other uses such as residential, hotel, office and cultural and leisure facilities etc which compliment the retail function of the CCRA and promote vibrancy in the City Centre are also permitted, subject to the policies in Chapter 13."
- Strictly by prior appointment with Rob Coughlan