3 Hazledene Court, Monkstown, Co. Cork
- A really excellent semi-detached house in a quiet cul de sac in Monkstown village.
- The property is in very good condition and has the potential for further extension and enhancement.
- Ideally located a short walking distance from the sailing club, tennis club, rowing club and within easy access of Monkstown golf club.
- Excellent off street parking.
- Close to the primary school and with a good bus service to the city.
- This is a rare opportunity to acquire a property such as this in Monkstown village.
- The property has recently been underpinned
Storage space under stairs
Living Room (4.19m x 3.51m)
Bay window, open fireplace with timber mantle and tiled hearth, double doors leading through to kitchen / dining area
Kitchen / Dining (5.35m x 3.35m)
Kitchen Area Fitted with eye and ground level units, good worktop area, stainless steel sink unit, electric four ring hob & extractor unit, electric double oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher Dining Area Fitted shelving, double doors leading out to patio and rear garden
Main Bathroom (1.99m x 1.67m)
Bath with shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin with mirrored back, fitted shelving
Hot-press with dual immersion
Main Bedroom (4.02m x 3.32m)
Incorporating Ensuite Shower Room Electric shower, wash hand basin & wc
Bedroom 2 (3.53m x 2.66m)
Complete wall of fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors
Bedroom 3 (2.52m x 2.07m)
Fitted wardrobe Pull Down Stairs to Attic-Suitable for Conversion
- Garden Shed
- Paved Patio
- PVC Double Glazing throughout
- Gas Central Heating (Metred from bulk tank)
- Gwen Bowen, Bowen & Co. Solicitors, Pound St., Sixmilebridge, Co. Clare
- 1161 Sq.M
- 12500 Sq.Ft
- Restaurant / Bar / Hotel