3 Drinan Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a self contained ground floor office suite fronting Drinan Street, off Sullivan's Quay, in the heart of Cork City, close to all local amenities and services.
- Drinan Street is directly fronting the site of the former Tax Office which has been earmarked for the development of a new Hotel.
- The subject property benefits from own door access both front and rear and includes the use of 1 private car parking space which is accessed directly to the rear from Millers Court.
- The suite extends to approx. 440 sq.ft and is currently available with vacant possession and suited to both owner occupiers and investors.
- The property may be suited to conversion to alternative uses such as residential, strictly subject to the requisite grant of planning.
- The property is situated on Drinan Street off Sullivan's Quay in Cork City Centre.
- The property is located moments away from South Mall, Grand Parade, Washington Street and Georges Quay.
- Adjacent occupiers include ICOT College, Rivers Edge Fitness, Plus 10 Co Working, and Sober Lane bar.
- The property comprises an own door, mid-terrace, ground floor office suite with a traditional stone facade.
- Access can be obtained both front and rear.
- The current layout comprises a reception area, waiting room, meeting room, staff room and W.C.
- The property is fitted with double glazed windows and electric storage heating.
- The property also benefits from a private car parking space to the rear.
- Ground Floor 40.9 SQ.M / 440 SQ.FT
- Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agents; Rob Coughlan - Tel: 086 326 4320