22-24 Pearse Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
Restoration & Refurbishment Opportunity
22-24 PEARSE STREET, CLONAKILTY, CO. CORK
- An opportunity to purchase a substantial, prominent and imposing premises on the main street.
- The property is in need of major refurbishment and upgrading.
- The property extends to approximately 13,900sq ft (2,291sqm) over three floors.
- The property has a large unfinished extension to the rear. The total site area extends to approx. 0.27 acres (0.11 ha) with 15.5m road frontage.
- The subject property is centrally located on Pearse Street within the heart of Clonakilty town centre.
- The subject property is located on Pearse Street within the heart of Clonakilty town centre.
- The property, with substantial street frontage, (15.5 m approx.) is strategically positioned in the main retail hub with adjoining neighbours including Londis, Scullys Butchers, Brosnans Cafe, amongst others.
- Clonakilty is a vibrant town and is the main tourist area for the immediate West Cork area .
- The subject property comprises a three storey mid terraced building fronting Pearse Street with an unfinished two storey rear extension.
- The property extends to approximately 13,900 sqft (including unfinished extension) and is set out as open plan space over two floors together with partially refurbished residential accommodation at second and third floor levels.
Description Sq Ft Sq M
Ground Floor Open Plan Commercial Space 6479.87 602
First Floor Open Plan Commercial Space 5676.88 527.4
Second Floor\"Former Residential 946.68 87.95
Third Floor (Attic) - Former Residential 813.75 75.6
Total Floor Area 13917.18** 1,292.95**
**Measurements as provided from floor plans.
Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agent;
- Rob Coughlan
- Maurice Cohalan
- 1152 Sq.M
- 12400 Sq.Ft
- Restaurant / Bar / Hotel