21 Acres Approx. at Ballygarvan, Ballygarvan, Co. Cork
- 21 acre site which is zoned for low density housing.
- The site is located to the south of the village adjacent to the sports ground.
- The surrounding lands incorporate a prominent hillside to the north and a flat river valley to the south.
- The site is located in Ballygarvan, 8 kms south of Cork City in the Owenabue valley.
- The Development Plan for the area states that no more than 40 units will be permitted in the area up to 2020.
- The property is held under the following folios:
FOLIO NO. HECTARES ACRES
CK127067F 2.02 5
CK127065F 6.49 16
TOTAL AREA 8.91 21
Zoning Extract (X-01 Zoning)
Any proposal for development on the lands that lie to the south of the existing sports ground and to the north of the Owenboy River shall only be considered subject to the provision of a safe access, the carrying out of a flood study for all of these lands and shall be subject to satisfactory drainage and sanitary arrangements.
Any residential development will be medium density to include a mix of house types and sizes, an appropriate playing pitch which integrates efficiently and effectively with existing recreational facilities, and an amenity walk (U-01) along the southern boundary.
Any development proposals for this site will include the preferred route option of a future bypass road for the village.
This bypass will be provided in partnership with the County Council and in tandem with development.
Strictly by prior appointment with Joint Agents;
Jackie Cohalan, Cohalan Downing
Michele McGarry, Colliers International
- 560 Sq.M
- 6027 Sq.Ft