1A Main Street, Ballincollig, Co. Cork
- Imposing, end-terrace, commercial building laid out over ground and first floor with extensive profile to Main Street Ballincollig and the adjoining pedestrian lane.
- The property extends to approximately 1,830 sq. ft. in total and the Take Away is fitted out to an exceptionally high standard to provide a fully fitted commercial kitchen, seating for 21 patrons, ladies & gents toilet facilities on the ground floor with ancillary storage and staff facilities overhead.
- The property is conveniently located in the heart of the bustling commuter town of Ballincollig fronting the Main Street with easy access to the South Ring Road Network (N40), and Cork city centre.
- Fully tenanted investment opportunity currently trading as Lennoxs Traditional Take Away and held under a 35 Year Lease from 1992 at a current rent of 26,000 per annum.
- Ballincollig is a satellite town and the largest town in County Cork.
- It is situated approximately 9km west of Cork City.
- Ground Floor 86.1 Sqm / 926.8 Sqft
- First Floor Front 44.1 Sqm/ 474.7 Sqft
- First Floor Rear 40 Sqm/ Sqft 430.6
- Total Area Approx 170.2 Sqm / 1832.1 Sqft
- Fully tenanted investment opportunity currently trading as Lennoxs Traditional Take Away under a 35 Year Lease from 1992 at a current rent of 26,000 per annum.
- Ms Celine Barrett Fleming Barrett Bandon Solicitors 66A Main Street Bandon Cork.
- Rates: 7,000
- Water: 2,000
- Insurance: 2,800
- Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Selling Agents; Rob Coughlan
- 140 Sq.M
- 1507 Sq.Ft