18 Temple Vale, Beaumont Drive, Blackrock, Co. Cork
- A top quality detached residence situated in this leafy sought after and highly regarded residential park just off Beaumont Drive.
- Situated in a small cul de sac of just 5 houses overlooking a very large open green area with a private south facing garden to the rear.
- This home offers great potential to anyone looking for a detached home in a most convenient location.
- The location is second to none with a wealth of amenities within easy reach including schools, bus service, Mahon Point Shopping Centre and Cork City Centre within easy reach.
High quality Maplewood flooring.
Lounge Room (5.58m x 3.88m)
Maplewood flooring, corniced ceiling, large picture window overlooking front garden, white marble fireplace.
Family Room (7.76m x 3.61m)
Quality Maplewood flooring, French doors leading out onto south facing patio and garden.
Kitchen (6.64m x 2.98m)
Very good quality built in units, integrated appliances including double oven, fridge, gas hob and extractor unit, dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, large worktop area, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, under floor heating.
Utility (3.09m x 2.97m)
Plumbed for automatic machine, ceramic tiled floor, built in storage cabinets, under floor heating, door out to outside of house.
Wash hand basin and wc
Office (3.00m x 2.76m)
Hardwood flooring, corniced ceiling, fitted presses.
Walk in hot-press
Bedroom 1 (3.38m x 3.36m)
Complete wall of fitted wardrobes including hanging and storage space.
Ensuite Shower Room (2.19m x 1.47m)
Electric shower, wash hand basin and wc
Bedroom 2 (3.23m x 2.58m)
Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 2.64m)
Storage space under roof
Main Bathroom (2.58m x 1.7m)
Corner bath with electric shower, wash hand basin, wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls
Bedroom 4 (3.43m x 2.61m)
Large walk in storage area under roof.
Stairs up to Second Floor
Attic Room (3.53m x 3.13m)
Shower Room (2.53m x 1.85m)
Attic Area (3.5m x 1.7m)
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Diarmuid O\'Cathain , Solicitor, 30 South Terrace, Cork