17 French Church Street / 5 Carey's Lane, Cork City, Co. Cork
GROUND, FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR RETAIL PREMISES TO LET
- City Centre retail premises, ground floor (1,092 sq.ft) first floor (990 sq.ft) and second floor (1,066 sq.ft).
- Prime location on French Church Street extending through to Carey's Lane.
- Pedestrianised retail street just off Patrick Street within the Huguenot Quarter.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Nando's, Coq Bull Restaurant, Bunsen and Cork Coffee Roasters.
- The property is centrally situated in Cork city centre on the western side of French Church Street and extending through to Carey's Lane.
- French Church Street and Carey's Lane are pedestrianised retail streets just off the northern side of Patrick Street in an area known as the Huguenot Quarter.
- French Church Street links Patrick Street to Paul Street and it runs parallel to Academy Street and Opera Lane.
- Occupiers in the vicinity include SuperDry, French Connection and Nando's.
- The property comprises a three storey building with street frontage and access to both French Church Street and Carey's Lane.
- The property is currently laid out with retail accommodation on the ground and first floors with stockroom and service accommodation on the second floor.
- Lisney Cork
- 16187 Sq.M
- 174240 Sq.Ft
- Industrial Site