15 & 16 Homeville Place, Western Road, Co. Cork
GROUND FLOOR CAF/ RETAIL OPPORTUNITY
- Fantastic opportunity to lease an imposing ground floor commercial unit with full planning permission of a caf/ restaurant, adjacent to University College Cork (UCC).
- This profile location is situated in an area consumed by high density residential and student accommodation, such as UCC's Castlewhite Apartments.
- Extending to some 1,200 sq.ft, Homeville Place boasts full planning permission for Restaurant/ Caf use and Financial Services and was previously used as a retail convenience store and caf.
- Located at the junction of Western Road and Gaol Cross, a brief walk from the UCC's main Campus and within easy reach of Cork City Centre.
- The proposed new pedestrian access to UCC alongside No. 1 Homeville Place which will further increase footfall in the area.
- Perrott's Inch Car Park is located 70 meters to the south.
The property is strategically located on the Western Road, at the junction of Gaol Cross, adjacent to one of the busiest thoroughfares to the UCC Campus. The Western Road is one of the main arteries entering and exiting Cork City Centre from the west of the City and County and is an area of high footfall. In addition to UCC, the Bons Secours Hospital, The Mercy Hospital, The River Lee Hotel, The Mardyke Arena and The Kingsley Hotel are all located within steps of the property.
The property comprises an impressive ground floor unit within a prominent corner three storey building. The current ground floor layout is predominantly open plan with ancillary storage and WC facilities. There is a secure rear yard which can provide a goods entrance and refuse store. Full planning permission exists for a seated restaurant or for Financial Services. The property was previously in use as a retail convenience store and caf.
New Lease Terms Negotiable
5,850 pa (2019)
Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agent Rob Coughlan
- 831 Sq.M
- 8941 Sq.Ft
- investment property