14 Anglesea Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
Ground and First Floor Office Space at 14 Anglesea Street, Cork City Centre
- Impressive Own Door Office building extending to 1,350 sq. ft approx.
- Building is laid out over 4 floors with a ground floor reception and a combination of private and open plan offices overhead.
- The property is situated in a prime City Centre location with fantastic profile to Anglesea Street and immediately adjacent to South Terrace, South Mall and all city centre amenities.
- Immediately adjacent to the recently refurbished Court House. Other neighbouring occupiers include Your Stop Newsagents, Ramen, CPL Recruitment, 11 Anglesea Street, and The Market Tavern, to name a few.
- On street car parking available to the front of the building.
- The property is situated on Anglesea Street adjacent to the South Mall and Lapps Quay in Corks City.
- This is an extremely well-positioned business location with nearby occupiers including; Cork City Council, Cork School of Music, Cork College of Commerce, KBC Bank, KPMG, PWC, EY, and One Albert Quay, etc.
- The property comprises a 4 storey office building extending to 1,350 sq ft/ 125 sqm.
- Laid out with a combination of private and open plan office suites with ancillary services such as staff canteen and W.CTM.
- The property further benefits from a large file storage unit to the rear and excellent availability of natural light.
- The ground floor extends to 23 sq.m / 248 sq.ft and the first floor extends to 42 sq.m / 452 sq.ft.
- Total floor area - 65sq.m and 452 sq.ft.
- 2,800 per annum approx.
Strictly by prior appointment with letting Agent;
- Rob Coughlan