13 South Mall, Cork City, Co. Cork
HIGH PROFILE TROPHY OFFICE INVESTMENT -Tenants Unaffected
- An opportunity to acquire a prestigious and fully occupied, single let office building (tenant unaffected) in this high profile location in the heart of Cork City's Central Business District.
- The building is well presented and produces a current annual rental income of 60,000 per annum.
- This landmark building extends to three floors plus an attic to provide an approximate floor area of 3,768 sq.ft/ 350 sqm.
- The building is occupied in its entirety by University College Cork (UCC) under a new 5 Year lease from April 2019. UCC have been in occupation since April 2014.
- This central location on South Mall provides immediate access to all city centre services.
- Property is offered for sale with the benefit of the existing tenant remaining unaffected.
- 13 South Mall comprises a prestigious single let three storey plus attic mid-terrace period property.
- The building dates from the early 19th century and has a distinctive faade with approximately 12 metres street frontage.
- Internally the building retains many of its original period features which have been well maintained.
- The building extends to approximately 3,768 sq. ft. with a small enclosed yard to rear.
- Adjoining occupiers include Republic Of Work, Savills, Grant Thornton, O'Donovan Baker Solicitors and Click Dimensions to name but a few.
- The property is located in Cork city centre on the south side of South Mall.
- The South Mall is the traditional home to all major financial and professional services firms in Cork.
- 13 South Mall is centrally situated on the street, opposite the Imperial Hotel and a short distance from Oliver Plunkett Street and St. Patrick's Street - Cork's premier retail thoroughfares.
- Adjoining occupiers include Republic of Work at 12 South Mall and Grant Thornton at 14 South Mall.
- Ground Floor 142.7 SQ.M / 1,536 SQ.Ft
- First Floor 79.8 SQ.M / 859 SQ.FT
- Second Floor 107.9 SQ.M / 1,162 SQ.FT
- Attic 19.6 SQ.M / 211 SQ.FT
- Total Floor Area** 350 SQ.M / 3,768 SQ.FT
**All intending purchasers are specifically advised to verify the floor areas and undertake their own due diligence
- The entire is occupied by University College Cork (UCC) on a 5 year Full Repairing and Insuring lease from 8th April 2019 at an annual rent of 60,000 per annum.
- UCC have been in occupation of 13 South Mall since April 2014.
- Further lease details available strictly on request to identified parties.
- We understand the property is held on a long leasehold title for a term of 986 years from 1760.
- We are advised that the sale of the property will be VAT exempt.
Strictly by prior appointment with Sole Agents;
- Rob Coughlan - Mobile: 086 326 4320
- Malcolm Tyrrell - Mobile: 087 255 5790
- 560 Sq.M
- 6027 Sq.Ft