110 Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
HIGH PROFILE (Retail/ Commercial Unit)
- Prominent south facing retail/ commercial unit located in a prime city centre position benefitting from unrivalled volumes of passing footfall and profile.
- Situated immediately adjacent to the GPO on Oliver Plunkett Street at the intersection of Winthrop Street and Pembroke Street with a host of established occupiers such as Vodafone, Pandora, L'Occitane, Minihans Chemist, Butlers Chocolate Caf and The Old Oak in the immediate area.
- 110 Oliver Plunkett Street extends to approx. 1,460 sq.ft with large glazed frontage and was previously in use as The Cobbler Leather Shop, a landmark store, for many years.
- Suited to a multitude of different uses (SPP)
- No 110 Oliver Plunkett Street comprises a self-contained three-storey plus attic mid terrace building with retail accommodation at ground floor level and office / stockroom and staff accommodation on the upper floors.
- Oliver Plunkett Street is a 'Pedestrian Priority Zone' and the street is pedestrianised from 11 am to 5 pm each day.
- Established neighbouring occupiers include Vodafone, GPO, Pandora, L'Occitane, Minihans Chemist, Butlers Chocolate Cafe, Saville Menswear, Keanes Jewellers, Penneys and Michael Guineys.
- Ground Floor - Retail 592 Sqm / 55 Sqft
- First Floor - Ancillary/ Storage 484 Sqm / 45 Sqft
- Second Floor - Ancillary/ Storage 387 Sqm / 36 Sqft
- Total Area:1,463 Sqm / 136 Sqft
- Strictly by Prior Appointment with Sole Agents