104 Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
- Prominent south facing retail unit located in a prime city centre position with enviable profile, benefitting from substantial volumes of passing footfall.
- Situated immediately adjoining the entrance to the Winthrop Arcade from Oliver Plunkett Street and GinoTM Gelato with a host of established nearby occupiers such as Vodafone, Pandora, LTMccitane, Minihans Chemist, Butlers Chocolate Caf and The Old Oak in the immediate area.
- 104 Oliver Plunkett Street extends to approx. 530 sq.ft with large glazed frontage and was previously in use as a Jewellery Store, for many years.
- Suited to a multitude of different uses (SPP)
No 104 Oliver Plunkett Street comprises a self-contained ground floor retail unit with an impressive shop faade and extensive glazed display frontage. Finished internally to a high standard to include tiled flooring, suspended ceilings, LED lighting panels, CCTV and Air Conditioning. Unit further benefits from a motorised roller shutter screen and an alarm with a staff W.C. also available on the upper floor.
The subject property immediately adjoins the Oliver Plunkett Street entrance to the Winthrop Arcade. Oliver Plunkett Street is a 'Pedestrian Priority Zone' and the street is pedestrianised from 11 am to 5 pm each day. Established neighbouring occupiers include Vodafone, GPO, Pandora, L'Occitane, Minihans Chemist, Butlers Chocolate Caf , Saville Menswear, Keanes Jewellers, Penneys and Michael Guineys.
Strictly by Prior Appointment with
- Rob Coughlan Email: email@example.com