Tower Buildings, 1-3 Lower Glanmire Road, Glanmire, Co. Cork
**LEASE PROPOSALS INVITED - GROUND FLOOR**
- Exceptional opportunity to lease a Ground Floor Commercial unit within an imposing city centre building of distinction, charm & character, identified with a landmark copper roofed turret.
- The ground floor commercial unit is accessed directly from Lower Glanmire Road.
- Suited to an abundance of commercial uses to include office, retail, cafe, leisure, etc (subject to planning).
- Ideally situated at the end of the recently designated Victorian Quarter of MacCurtain Street in Corks City Centre.
- This area has excellent levels of footfall both day & night with well-known nearby eateries such as Greens, Isaacs, Gallaghers Gastro pub, Son of a Bun, etc.
- Other neighbouring occupiers include The Everyman Palace, Metropole Hotel & Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide.
- The area is zoned \'City Centre Commercial Core Area\' under the Cork City Development Plan 2015-2021.
- To support the retention and expansion of a wide range of commercial, cultural, leisure and residential uses in the commercial core area (apart from comparison retail uses).
- The provision of a public quayside area including walkway.
Total Floor Area
- 134.5 sq.m / 1,450 sq.ft