0.5 Acre Development Site at Ballymacthomas Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
0.5 ACRE DEVELOPMENT SITE AT BALLYMACTHOMAS STREET, CORK
- An opportunity to acquire a development site extending to 0.5 acres approx. in an established residential area immediately North of Cork City Centre.
- The site, which is fully enclosed and secure, is currently occupied by a warehouse of some 6,000 sq.ft, an open sided storage shed and a small office block while the remainder of the site is laid out with hard standing.
- Zoned Z - 04 \'Residential, Local Services and Institutional Uses\' under the Cork City Development Plan 2015 - 2021 and suitable to a multitude of uses, subject to planning.
- Zoned Z - 04 ‘Residential, Local Services and Institutional Uses’ under the Cork City Development Plan 2015 – 2021.
- “To protect and provide for residential uses, local services, institutional uses, and civic uses, having regard to employment policies outlined in Chapter 3.”
- The provision and protection of residential uses and residential amenity is a central objective of this zoning, which covers much of the land in the suburban area.
- However other uses, including small scale local services, institutional uses and provision of public infrastructure and utilities are permitted, provided they do not detract from residential amenity and do not conflict with the employment use policies in Chapter 3 and related zoning objectives.
- Eileen Walsh, Smith Foy & Partners, 59 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2
Strictly by prior appointment with;
- Rob Coughlan
- Mobile: 086 326 4320
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org